Love that girl!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Say What? Sunday
Oh, this girl. This big-enough-to-zip-her-jacket, but little-enough-to-have-a-fairy-wand, beautiful girl. So smart, so funny. When she's not so grumpy. :0)
Recently we were in a shopping mall, eating at the food court. I saw a nun, dressed in full habit, walking along, having a conversation on her blue tooth! (It was poking out from under her head covering and reminded me of the line in Sound of Music about "and underneath her wimple she's got curlers in her hair.") I waited until she had passed and quietly said to Chad, "Did you see that nun with a blue tooth?!" Abbey, who was sitting between us, looked very surprised and said, "A MAN WITH A TUTU?!"
Love that girl!
Love that girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her too. This made me think of the "I Thought You Said" chapters in one of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's books!
Post a Comment