Friday, May 14, 2010

Jump-o-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeene!

One afternoon about a month ago, Elliott was jumping on (and off of) the couch. Since I didn't really want to go to the ER and sit for several hours after she broke her arm, I kept stopping her and taking her off the couch. It wasn't very effective. She told me, "Mommy, I NEED TO JUMP!" And I believed her and got her a Jump-o-lene for her birthday. She really likes it! She wants Mommy to get it in with her, which does sound like fun, but I am a little too big. Fortunately, two kids can jump together and she and Abbey should have lots of fun in this- especially over the summer when it is too hot to stay outside for long.


I love her crazy hair in this picture.

Watch the video to see her testing it out and counting her jumps! (After she's done she says, "That was close. I'm tired.")


4 comments:

Mum-me said...

Wow! What fun. You should try it out when no one is looking!

jordan said...

I love the video of her jumping. She is so very serious when she says that she is tired at the end. That is a great present for her.

deatra said...

It does look like such fun. I was so disappointed when I asked Elliott if Nana could jump in it with her and she said, "Ummmm, no, if gwown-ups get in it, it will bweak."

Jen said...

Too cute!! Can't believe she is 3 already!! Wow! Are you guys still planning on coming North this summer? I saw Anne today and we were wondering... :) I owe you a nice long phone call...I'll try and call tomorrow!