Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Old Friends, New Baby

See if you can tell which ones are siblings. :0)

I think it's so funny that all the kids are looking at their own mom.

One reason why I love the Air Force: Seeing old friends in new places. Last week, Ivette, a friend from Yokota, called and was in town visiting her parents.... could we get together? Of course! Abbey and Alex are the same age and were in a lot of the same activities when we lived there, including preschool at Ms. Anne's. Last time we saw Alex he had yet to become a big brother so it was great to meet cutie-pie Daniel too. I wish I could make it a true Way Back Whens-day and post an old picture of Abbey and Alex, but just imagine them smaller. :0)

2 comments:

Mum-me said...

Cute photo.

It is good to get together with friends from previous posting locations. But I wish the separation didn't have to happen in the beginning. (I am still missing a good friend who moved away late last year. Hopefully, we'll be posted to their location next year.)

Flip-flop Mama said...

how fun Bethany! And I do love how they're looking at their mommies :)