Friday, May 15, 2009

Sleep Over

Who wants to have a sleep over?

I do! I do!
Okay, so it wasn't actually a sleep over. But I have learned that if Abbey and Elliott are on the floor with a sleeping bag watching a video, they will actually watch the video, and maybe giggle about their sleep over. This is different than when they are sitting on the couch watching a video, when all they do is kick each other and throw each other's toys on the floor. Who knew?



And there you have my parenting tip for the year day.

3 comments:

Mum-me said...

Interesting how that works, isn't it?

jordan said...

I may have to try that tip! Although, the only tv Tessa will watch is Prudence's "Once Upon a Potty" Video...over and over and over.

Jen said...

That's awesome! Funny how you can make things different and better just like that. Makes you wish you thought of these things long ago.