Thursday, November 20, 2008

She's not as cute at 4:00 AM

A quick update: Elliott saw the nutritionist last week and I am feeling much better about her petite-ness. She'll have a follow up with her pediatrician soon but I think perhaps she is just small! And cute, though I didn't think so from 4-6 o'clock this morning, or immediately after her incredibly short (30 minutes) afternoon nap.

It's Mini Minnie!


Fascinated by her shadow. She was shrugging her shoulders up and down here.

"I love sidewalk chalk! Hey, why do they call it sidewalk chalk? It's great for your clothes, your hair, the front door..."
Here's hoping for a better night for the little cutie!

8 comments:

Flip-flop Mama said...

I love that shadow photo! And does she ever look like Chad through the forehead/eyes in that sidewalk chalk pic! so cute :) To answer your question, I see both Ainsley and Porter in Trey!

Mum-me said...

She is so cute! (I liked the shadow photo.) Although I know that the cuteness dries up in the early hours. Kitcat has been waking me up about 5am, and it will only get earlier as the summer progresses. (groan!)

Dara said...

I almost got that Minnie Mouse dress for Aidan. It is so cute.

Heather said...

You are too cute, Miss Elliott! But let Mommy get some sleep...it makes for a much happier Mommy! You may be small, but you are mighty!

jennifer said...

Small babies are the sweetest!!

debi9kids said...

She's such a cutie! Glad you have been reassured a bit more about her size.

ps I am giving you an award :)

Amanda said...

Aww, she's a cutie! Hope she lets you get a bit more sleep though! :)

debi9kids said...

ps Send me an email and I'll walk you through how to do the award :)