Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Elliott's Jig

Elliott has been cracking us up lately with her dance moves. I have been trying to catch her "sumo walk" on video so stay tuned for that. For now here she is doing a little happy dance.

I'm not sure which is funniest: Elliott's dance, Abbey's silly laugh, or Abbey doing "the Elliott."

Thanks everyone for the indoor fun ideas. Unfortunately we have not tried any of them out because Abbey has been sick since Saturday, and she has no energy. Thank goodness for PBS Kids...

9 comments:

jennifer said...

That is too cute! Glad you caught it on camera!

I'd love to give you some info on Galveston when and if you go!

debi9kids said...

Oh my! She is just adorable! What a silly little girl!

Shelly said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet her!

Rachel Kerbel said...

that was so stinkin' cute-i love those times where the whole family is together having fun and laughing!!!

Flip-flop Mama said...

I'm finally getting to posting :) My indoor idea of the day is to make puppets/a puppet show. Or introduce yourself to someone at the park and ask if you can come to their house and play with their toys :)

bcstark said...

Adorable! Elliott needs to give Jackson some dancing lessons. ;)

jordan said...

I hope Abbey is feeling all better now. I love Elliott's dancing...and Abbey's imitation too!

Kristine said...

It was so nice to see Elliott and Abbey, in person, this time. I can't believe how much Abbey has grown! And Elliott's smile, even through those noodles, is beaming.

And of course it was such fun to catch up with you again. Looking forward to the next time!

Mum-me said...

My dinosaur of a computer won't let me watch the video but it sounds funny.