This is my first ultrasound picture of Elliott. I found out I was pregnant with her on Sept. 7, 2006. This picture was actually taken in late October so on this date last year she was even smaller!Saturday, September 22, 2007
A year ago
Yesterday, Chad took Abbey for a ride on his bike. How long have they been going for bike rides? I wondered out loud. Since Elliott didn't know and just looked at me with a drooly smile, I looked through old pictures to find out. Turns out, almost exactly a year. So here are a few pictures from about a year ago.
Abbey fills up her seat a little more now. They still have lots of fun on their rides!
Abbey sits on the mechanical elephant ride at nearby Hamura Zoo a year ago.
This is my first ultrasound picture of Elliott. I found out I was pregnant with her on Sept. 7, 2006. This picture was actually taken in late October so on this date last year she was even smaller!So since this time last year, we have moved apartments, Chad visited another new country (India), Elliott was born, Abbey moved to a big kid bed and learned to use the potty. How thankful I am for all these things (well, I could have lived without Chad going to India when I was hugely pregnant, but it was a good experience for him). I'm also thankful that God has been with us through all these experiences, and that to Him, one crazy, busy, and sometimes frustrating year is really nothing. "With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." (2 Peter 3:8.) So here's to the next year!
This is my first ultrasound picture of Elliott. I found out I was pregnant with her on Sept. 7, 2006. This picture was actually taken in late October so on this date last year she was even smaller!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment