Monday, September 17, 2007

Sitting pretty

Captive in the Bumbo Look at those cute feet!

After I saw the girls' cousin Aidan in her Bumbo chair on her mommy's blog, I just had to post these pictures of Elliott in hers. She has two positions in this chair: leaning forward, usually with one hand in her mouth and the other hand grabbing a foot; and leaning back like she is going to jump right out of it! (Can't get a picture of that or she might crack her head open.) She's a really active and strong baby- she likes to be held standing up on her feet ("surfing", according to Abbey) and when she's excited she will try to climb right over my shoulder where I'm holding her. Lord help me if she's an early crawler...

1 comment:

Dara said...

Does Elliott throw up every time she sits in the bumbo? Aidan loves it but I have to put a bib on her first.