The egg hunt was organized by age groups so that little kids weren't getting left out or run over. There was a little confusion about which groups our girls went in. Elliott ended up with the youngest kids, and she found more eggs than most of them. I felt a little bad, but fortunately, the other kids didn't seem to notice!
While Daddy was helping Elliott find eggs, Abbey and I took a quick picture with the Easter Bunny. (Elliott is so scared of big characters like this!)
Then it was time for the big kids to look for eggs.
The fun continued at home with some little craft projects they didn't have time to do at the church. I love how they are actually working nicely together!
Abbey and her completed Bunny mask- much cuter than the other guy, right?!
They had a really good time. Next year I will gladly sign them up. Hope you all have a happy and blessed Easter!
2 comments:
Oh My! The one eyed Easter Bunny would have freaked Annalese out! Or anyone for that matter...yikes! I am with Elliot and Annalese, big costumed characters give me the creeps, too.
Glad your Easter was warm and happy!
My girls actually like those big characters, but one that is missing an eye would even bother me!
I am glad that you were forced into going. I don't know why you are such a grinch! I still remember our egg hunt (at Yokota when Abbey and Sophia were just barely and almost 2) as the best one ever!
Post a Comment