The Life and Times of Two Growing Girls and Their Mommy
Sunday, July 20, 2008
The Pug Has Landed
Just wanted to let everyone know that Chico made it safely to Nana's house! Phew. I will have to post the pictures my mom and step-dad sent another time, the internet here is so slow. Thanks for the prayers and happy flying pug thoughts.
I'm just me... raising two cute girls with my drummer husband. The Air Force has taken our family from Texas to Tokyo and back, and every day is an adventure!
6 comments:
I'm glad he made it safely!
Oh thank goodness!
I remember my brother & SIL stressing over their dogs being sent home without them too. Very scary!
I'm so behind in commenting on all your posts. Glad Chico made it safely to the states! Now it's your turn to get here!!
Welcome back to America, Chico!
Well your daughter should be reassured by the photos your mum took. She must be missing him.
How long before his family joins him? :)
Post a Comment