The Life and Times of Two Growing Girls and Their Mommy
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Aloha from Abbey
Hi, this is Abbey saying Aloha from Hawaii. It's really sunny here and Mom makes me wear my hat and sunscreen all the time. This is Hanauma Bay. Daddy went snorkeling and I played in the sand. I don't like to get in the ocean. This is on the beach by our hotel. I loved playing in the sand. I really don't like to get in the ocean.
Yep, we are having a great time here, and my mom will tell you more about it soon.
I was just fixing to post a comment on here hinting that we need some Hawaii photos - this is a good start! Hope y'all are having a great vacation, can't wait to see more photos!
Hi Abbey, This is Sophia. I love you. You should play in the ocean with me. Let's go snorkeling underwater. Just because I like to go swimming in the ocean so maybe you will like to do it too. Maybe my Uncle Toby will teach me how to snorkle and we can snorkle together. If you visit me we can do it together, but someplace far from my house because there is no ocean at my house. Maybe we can go in Tutu's car to the beach. Do you remember that Tutu means Grandma in Hawaiian and my Grandma lives in Kona, Hawaii?
I'm just me... raising two cute girls with my drummer husband. The Air Force has taken our family from Texas to Tokyo and back, and every day is an adventure!
6 comments:
What beautiful pictures. We are really looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your vacation and hearing Abbey tell us about it, too.
I guess this time next week we will be with you in San Antonio. We hope you have a very good trip and are very excited to see you!
Les.
You are getting close to being "home"!!! I am totally jealous about you being in Hawaii though! Have fun!
I was just fixing to post a comment on here hinting that we need some Hawaii photos - this is a good start! Hope y'all are having a great vacation, can't wait to see more photos!
How fun that you can have a vacation en route back to Texas. I thought this whole military re-location thing was difficult!
Aloha! Wish I was in Hawaii with you! Can't wait to hear about your trip/move to TX!! Emily
Hi Abbey,
This is Sophia. I love you. You should play in the ocean with me. Let's go snorkeling underwater. Just because I like to go swimming in the ocean so maybe you will like to do it too. Maybe my Uncle Toby will teach me how to snorkle and we can snorkle together. If you visit me we can do it together, but someplace far from my house because there is no ocean at my house. Maybe we can go in Tutu's car to the beach. Do you remember that Tutu means Grandma in Hawaiian and my Grandma lives in Kona, Hawaii?
I love you Abbey.
Bye,
Sophia
Post a Comment