We got to see a lot of family while we were there, which was great! Cousins, aunts, uncles, the whole thing. The girls especially love to see their crazy uncles. I think the feeling is mutual. I love them too, turns out they are way more fun than when we were kids and (I thought) their mission in life was to annoy me!
Uncle Matt
Uncle Luke
Uncle Luke came bearing gifts of pink, fuzzy, stick-on mustaches. Hilarious!
Sporting a Handlebar and a Walrus
With their cousins Aidan (left) and Cora
What a face!
The girls also spent some time with my cousin Anna, who teaches swim lessons during the summer. She was really good with them and got them off to a good start. I hope this is the summer they both start swimming more independently so we can have more fun at the pool! Anna gave us some fun, underwater pictures on the last day.
Kick kick kick kick kick!
We also visited the Fort Worth Museum, one of the girls' favorite places, spent time with my grandparents, went to the duck pond and playground, and just hung out and played with the toys and dogs at Nana and Les' house. I am so thankful for my family and for the time we get to spend with them. My mom and stepdad spend so much of their time off from work coming to visit us, and of course we love to have them here, but being there is great too. None of us were really ready to come home, but there were already some things planned, and Daddy missed us. Thanks, Nana and Les, for all the fun and for all you do for us!



No comments:
Post a Comment