My kids were driving me bonkers and I didn't want to blog about them.
There, I said it. Really, that was only for about a week and that week is over. But it was a pretty awful week of Abbey arguing with me about everything little thing, Elliott not wanting to go to sleep or stay that way, Abbey throwing hysterical, screaming tantrums, and Elliott getting four sharp new teeth at once.
Since that awful week we have had many good days of Abbey saying funny things, Elliott saying new words, and both girls giving lots of hugs and sleeping well. So I am out of excuses and will be back to blogging- with pictures!- soon.
4 comments:
Oh dear, I hope you have many more weeks without frustrating or screaming or sleepless behavious from your daughters. And hope you all stay well too.
I understand the teething, the sick kids, the fits (Porter threw one in the hallway at church on Sun), etc. You are not alone, and am glad to see a post from you!!!!
is it true what they say about confession being good for the soul? Too funny. Love you!
Why do you think my blog often has a week of no blogging, then back to a few a week? The kids were driving me crazy! Welcome to the club. I'm so glad to hear that they are back to their normal (mostly) sweet selves. I can't wait to read your next blog, and I don't have to!
Post a Comment