We bought a new chair for our living room. This is not it. This is our 10-year-old recliner that is now upstairs. Chico loves the old chair and one day I found him in it! The flag is there to keep this blog, um, family-friendly.
The 100th Day of School is a big deal in kindergarten! Elliott's shirt has 100 sequins in a heart shape.
Abbey and Elliott both sold Girl Scout cookies. Elliott took this picture of me next to the "cookie wall" in our living room.
We went to the Stock Show and Rodeo!
And also had Western day at school.
Abbey participated in an after-school jump rope program this school year and had a lot of fun! Here she is taking a turn swinging the big rope while other kids jump in and out.
1 comment:
I couldn't help chuckling when I read the reason for Chico's patriotism.
I know what you mean about not blogging so much now. My dad was asking me why I used to post several times a week and now I'm lucky to get one out in a week. I said its because the children don't say as many funny/cute/silly things now as they used to, and when they do I'm too busy to stop and scribble it down so I can remember for later.
Post a Comment