My youngest brother, aka Uncle Luke, came for a weekend visit. The girls had a lot of fun jumping all over him, forcing him to see Finding Nemo in 3D, and learning a dice game from him.
Three of the most fun, and silliest people I know.
In October, there was a pajama day at the school. Elliott was SO EXCITED! She was very disappointed last year when Abbey got to have pajama day and her school did not. And continuing with her theme of pajamas for school, she had been asking me for a bathrobe for quite a while. It was still warm at the time so I asked why she wanted one so badly. She told me she wanted to wear one to school, like her teacher does! I had a good laugh once I figured out her teacher was wearing a belted sweater coat, and not a bathrobe, to school. Elliott did eventually get her warm, fuzzy robe, and wears it all the time- at home.
With the book that started Elliott's obsession, Fancy Nancy's Pajama Day
In November the girls' school honored the many veterans in our community. Our school has a lot of current and former military parents and they are all invited for a program with music, speeches from a veteran and students too, and a slide show of military kids. I got a little choked up seeing my girls with their yellow ribbons on, but I did not cry! We are all proud of Chad and how he serves our country, and I am proud of our whole family for being tough through two deployments.
The cutest little pilgrim on the Mayflower
No comments:
Post a Comment