Sunday, October 30, 2011

Keeping Up with Miss E

Maybe this should be titled, "Good Luck Keeping Up with Miss E." Because if you spend any amount of time with Elliott, she will start talking to you. And talking, and talking, and talking, and talking some more. And she will expect you to know what she talked about! 
Here are some other things she has been doing, besides talking. 
Elliott's class at church received their Bibles recently. Our church really focuses on the children there and I am so thankful for that! So far we are enjoying this Bible book, and before too long Elliott will be reading it herself.


So proud. And I promise she is wearing a skirt. 


Here is Elliott and her "computer" that she built herself. 


Executive Elliott


There's always time for just being cute.




And sometimes all that talking and reading and creating just wears a girl out.


This is how I found her at the end of "rest" time one day.


Elliott is also enjoying pre-K. She always has a lot to tell me after school- no surprise there- about what books they read, and who she played with at recess, and which centers she visited. She is in a 4 year old group music class and really likes that too. Now you are caught up with the busy Miss E!

1 comment:

jordan said...

I love getting caught up with Miss E! She is such a cutie and so clever! I love the computer.