There is no doubt in my mind that my daughters love each other. But do they always like each other? Ha ha ha ha ha ha...... no. In fact, Elliott often yells, "You're so mean, Abbey!" Usually Abbey is not being mean, but she's also not giving in to Elliott's (possibly unreasonable) demands.
So when they are happily playing together, I do whatever I can to encourage it. Even if it means delaying dinner for almost an hour and letting them get really dirty.
Because this funny girl had the idea to make a sand castle in the sand box...
And this sweet girl is an expert sand castle builder...
That I just had to let them work until they finished this.
It may be more Great Wall of China than Imperial Palace, but they were proud and I was happy. (Until they went inside and got sand everywhere.)
I love you girls! Always love each other too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to cooperate, girls! The smiles and the castle are beautiful!
This is a sweet story. I always try to tell my boys that they should be best friends because no one else will ever understand how crazy your parents are. :0
I love those moments too! I love seeing your girls, also. They both look super extra grown-up in this post...or is it just me?
Post a Comment