On Labor Day we checked out Kiddie Park. I had not wanted to go all summer because it has been so hot. But it was nice out that morning, and we had wristbands given to us by a friend who moved away, so we set off to have a fun and FREE morning!
All the rides at Kiddie Park are, not surprisingly, just for kids. Adults can fit on some of them, but our girls were just fine riding things together without Mom and Dad. The park itself is quite old, and if you are used to newer, cleaner, more modern rides, you might be disappointed. But it was all safe and the girls didn't seem to notice things like faded paint and carousel horses with chipped hooves.
Carousel
Ready to launch the flying saucer
Wheeeeeeeeeee!
Chad compared this bus to ones he saw in Haiti, except without any chickens as passengers.
Out to Sea
Another spacecraft adventure
1 comment:
I'm glad you got to go! Collin and Owen had a blast there. I think that was their favorite part of our SA trip.
Post a Comment