Abbey became the youngest astronaut to ever join NASA, and the first to go into orbit from the New Braunfels Children's Museum!
The girls had their first "Smiley" cookies from Naeglin's, the oldest bakery in Texas.
And Elliott had her "second first day" of preschool. We decided that although we liked the preschool she was attending in the fall, it was too much driving every day, and she didn't like being there for lunch and rest time. So last week she had her first day at her new school. So far she loves it! One of Elliott's new teachers had Abbey in class two years ago and has already remarked on how different their personalities are. (Believe me, I know!)
Ready to go!
So that's the latest from the Newman Girls on the Go. More to come, in less than a month this time!
3 comments:
I love Abbey the astronaut, and Elliott looks splendid in those stripes!
Elliott looks different on her first day of her new school; something about her hair, I guess. Sweet smile! And I don't doubt that little Miss Abbey could be an astronaut some day! Happy 2011 little ladies!
I think Elliott looks quite a bit different on her first day too...maybe she instantly grew up?!
Post a Comment