Friday, January 29, 2010

Camping, Princess Style

Did you actually think there would be pictures of us camping? Outside? In a tent? Hahahahahahaha. If so, you might be looking at the wrong blog.
All joking about how I don't want to sleep outdoors aside, here are my silly girls setting up camp of their own in the playroom.
One morning I specifically told Elliott not to get out the dress up clothes because we were leaving soon. I might as well have just handed her the clothes. I came back from my 5 minute morning make-up routine to find this:

A "pwincess" in her "secwet castle."
She totally barricaded herself in there! Not sure what the cow is doing, keeping watch, maybe?

And one Saturday morning the girls disappeared for a while and I soon heard fighting. I went to investigate and found they were trying to share a "tent" that was too small for two. So we got Abbey set up in this tent...

And Elliott set up in this one...


And they all had a good night's sleep under the stars.

Stay tuned for more stories about us NOT camping. :0)

1 comment:

Mum-me said...

That's my kind of camping - leave the bugs and rain outside!!