This weekend we had a very special visitor- Nana, aka the Easter Bunny. No, she didn't dress up in a rabbit costume (wish I had a picture of that) but she did bring some fun and happiness to our Easter weekend. I admit I had absolutely nothing bought or planned for our weekend, so thank goodness for my mom (and also my friend Ashley who had us over on Saturday, but that is another post). Let me point out I do not feel guilty for not buying the girls a bunch of candy or a basket of toys or fancy new dresses. But, I was not in a rejoicing or celebrating type of mood, and it was rubbing off on Abbey and Elliott. And as my friend Mum-me so wisely pointed out, what better reason do we have to celebrate than the promise of eternal life? So I am thankful to my mom for helping to lift my spirit and bringing some fun to our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a great day! We didn't even hunt eggs. I was too tired to think about hiding them. :P
Post a Comment