Chico relaxes all the time, not just in summer.
Abbey took this picture.
Elliott was very emphatically telling Chad something he had missed that day. (He was out of town at the time.)
Nana helped the girls do their first sewing craft. They made these cute little felt bears from a kit and were very proud of themselves!
I insisted on rest time almost every day. Although Elliott usually complained about going to her room, she would be happily reading when I went to get her afterwards.
And of course, they watched movies in their laundry baskets.
Just because.
So while we have had fun and enjoyed the break from the routine, everyone is getting excited about new school supplies and seeing friends again soon. Until next year, summer...
2 comments:
It's a good thing you insisted on rest time; all of Elliott's little friends would have missed out on her wonderful storytelling if you hadn't. And I love the laundry basket theater seating!
It's a good thing you insisted on rest time - Elliott's little friends would have missed out on her wonderful storytelling if you hadn't. And I love the laundry basket theater seating!
Post a Comment