We did at least have spring break in the middle of March, which we used to go visit Nana and Les for a few days, and enjoyed a little bit of relaxing time at home too.
Elliott built her "computer" out of a toy tub and blocks. Smart girl!
Abbey read through her whole stack of library books in a couple of days. Once she and Chico get comfy she doesn't like to disturb him and she'll just keep reading and reading!
The original "March Madness" in my life is that Chad and I got married in March, after deciding to get married at Christmas! It was definitely a crazy time but also one of the best decisions we ever made! We celebrated our tenth anniversary this year. On our anniversary he brought me some pretty flowers, and a candy bar, maybe because he's still "nuts" about me? We also went out for a great date day a few days later. I love you Chad!
In March we went to some friends' wedding. This was the first wedding our whole family has gone to together! (I took the girls to a wedding when Chad was deployed.) It was fun to get all dressed up, and we loved being part of their special day. Take a look at this picture and guess which Newman girl cried when it was time to leave because she wanted to keep dancing...
Yep, it was Elliott.
Daddy and his girls
Uncle Matt is always excited for the girls to try out any presents he brings them, because he is really still a big kid! And that is why they love him so much.
So silly!
So much going on... April and May will be just as busy. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
I love all the madness! Also, Happy Anniversary...a month late! I'm nuts too, can I have a candy bar?
Post a Comment