The other day, Chad and I were both home without any kids for the whole morning! And what did we do? Not what you're thinking! We shredded, scanned, filed and tossed about a million pieces of paper. After a while, Chad had had enough, and when I said, "These need to be filed," his reaction was:
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Sunday Funnies
Some random funny pictures from around our house...
Abbey loves Chico. Like, she loooooves him. Maybe a little more than he loves her. Except when she's eating a snack, of course.
Elliott is so cool, she even falls asleep looking cool. (I can't believe the flash didn't wake her up!)
Elliott, future minivan mom, with her three babies in tow. Wonder if they are trying to out-sing each other to a Veggie Tales song?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so funny! And that is the coolest way to sleep, I agree.
Post a Comment