As you can probably guess by the title, we recently spent a day with my youngest brother, aka Uncle Luke. He lives just close enough now that he can come down for the day, get my children all riled up, wash his clothes at my house, and be home in time to go out with his friends. It's really perfect for everyone involved!
We all had a fun day when he visited. The weather was perfect for going to the playground in the morning, and then a quick trip to the grocery store where he pushed them in the double cart (which I refuse to do now that the girls' combined weight is 65 pounds). It was raining by the afternoon, but that couldn't keep us inside!
Standing in puddles...
Abbey is really rocking those rain boots.
Who needs an umbrella anyway?
Elliott's boots were full of water and her umbrella was clearly no help.So back inside, get everyone in jammies, and hang out a little more before Uncle Luke had to leave. Of course I had to get a group picture.

And a silly faces picture.

Then Abbey took one of me and Luke.
Chico and Luke look very serious here.
Then Elliott just had to take one too. Luke and I did our best "Sorority squat" pose and smile, but you will never get to see it because:
This is what happens when 3 year olds take pictures.We had a great day with Uncle Luke, can't wait for him to come back again!
3 comments:
Your girls always have cute rain boots for stormy weather. I need to get some for my kids so they stop ruining their shoes.
Your little brother is so handsome!
Wow I haven't seen either of your brothers since you were probably 15 to 16ish so however old that would make them. I had Luke frozen in my mind at about 8, how funny!
I love how Abbey's rain boots match her umbrella! Too cute.
Oh, and my kids weigh more than yours and they're younger. But they're boys so that's what I get. :)
Post a Comment