Friday, February 19, 2010

More Random Pictures

I have been so bad about taking pictures of the girls lately. It is partly because they are such millennium babies and the second I snap a picture they say, "Let me see it!" (on the digital screen) and it annoys me.

Dear IKEA,
I love you, even though you make my feet hurt, and I'm pretty sure the Swedish meatballs aren't low fat.
Chad and I took a day trip to IKEA. No kids, no car seats, just a lot of flat-packed stuff. Thanks, Mom!


And just some funny pictures.


Elliott LOVES her friend Isabel's dress up clothes!!!

She also loves dark chocolate. Weird, right?


Abbey in her adorable rabbit towel/poncho from, you guessed it, IKEA.



This was a sad excuse for a blog post and I promise to keep my camera handy and have more to blog about soon!

2 comments:

deatra said...

What's so sad about it? You have cute pictures of cute girls - I approve!

jordan said...

I agree! Not sad at all, just cute. It's been too long since I blogged or read yours and I see that I have missed a lot.