Merry almost Christmas! One of our new holiday traditions is going to Sea World close to Christmas. Even though we have season passes, we had not been since May- it was just too hot and crowded until about October, we have been busy this fall. We made up for it by going twice this month. It is really a great time of year to go. As you can see in the pictures, it isn't terribly cold, the crowds are manageable, and the decorations are so pretty.
First, a few pictures to compare something I found very funny.
Abbey meeting Father Christmas on Dec. 12, 2009. Notice her blue snowflake shirt.
Abbey meeting Dolly Dolphin/Mrs. Claus on Dec. 22, 2009.That shirt looks familiar...
Abbey meeting Shamu Claus in December 2008, in- you guessed it- her blue snowflake shirt. Apparently Abbey wants to work at Sea World so badly that she is already wearing a blue shirt every time she goes, just like the employees. Love it!
Here we are at Sea World in December 2008. (If you want to go
WAY back, you can click
HERE to read about a Sea World adventure we had in Japan, in 2005, and see more of our pictures from 2008 as well.)
After the "go away, little boy" incident of 2008... (Elliott 19 months, Abbey is 4-1/2.)
...and this crooked family photo...
...we opted for an overpriced official picture this year.
The walrus failed at his resolution to lose weight this year.
3 comments:
My kids would be so jealous if they knew you were there! Is that fake snow in the background of the last year Abbey/Shamu pic?! I think Abbey and Ainsley have matching pink Target sneakers?! And by the way, I think your family looks good with a little boy in the picture. . .hint hint :) How are those for jumbled thoughts?! :)
What a fun tradition! I love her shirt! Was that planned or did you just notice it when you started blogging? So cute.
Love the pictures, Bethany. I always know what blog to visit when I could use a laugh and some sunshine. Thanks for sharing your moments. Your hair is super cute, sassy mama.
Post a Comment