So let's begin our safari, shall we? No jeeps or khaki required.
Who is excited?!
I rode in the back with the girls and we let Abbey get out of her booster seat.
Yes, he is still wearing those darn sunglasses.
(I didn't buy the $3 animal identification guide so you will just have to guess what those are.)
Honestly, for the price we paid, I was disappointed in the park overall. There really weren't many "exciting" animals. I don't know if sometimes there are more animals out and about or if there's just not much to see. But the girls enjoyed it- especially seeing the laid-back zebras up close, watching that crazy ostrich (with our windows rolled up) and petting the goats. And the important thing is we were all there together!
4 comments:
This is one of the places I wanted to come see! Or some other place like it somewhere in Texas.
So you were disappointed but I bet the girls were thrilled, right?
Sounds fun! And my girls always love the petting farm best too.
That reminds me of Fossil Rim in Glen Rose. I interned there in college for a semester. Looks like a lot of fun, but if it is like Fossil Rim, it was expensive and maybe not worth it. I love the conversations your kids have on the phone. Okay? Okay. Too cute!
oh, that's so sweet of you-she will come out of her soccer shell soon enough. carson's first game is on our blog-he had NO idea where the ball even was, so funny! By the last game, he scored 6 goals, so don't worry she will get there. keep a ball around and practice if she likes to kick it around for fun-we stacked up blocks and tried to knock them over with the ball (start about 15 ft away), it's a fun way to practice dribbling, coordination and it's fun to cheer after they fall! your doing great-and the kids are too cute!!!
Post a Comment