Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Shoes to Fill

At our house, shoes come off when you come in the front door. (Unless you are the maintenance man and then PLEASE keep your shoes on.) But it's hard to tell the girls they have to take off "their" shoes when they are this cute...



I hope that she never literally grows into my shoes. I have big feet!

And now I present to you, an interview with Elliott. Please excuse how I repeat back to her everything she just said like I am a translator and also the people (who shall remain nameless) talking the background because they did not know I was taking a video!





I love how she looks around for her clothes like she had no idea she was barely dressed. Elliott is a girl who knows what she wants, and most of the time, she will find the words to tell you about it. I love my funny girls!

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is CUTE!! I love her little voice. My girls stood with sweet smiles on their faces as they watched. I loved that she seemed surprised that she was not wearing clothes! LOL!

Flip-flop Mama said...

Love the video. My kids watched it and laughed. Trey's saying "bye bye" back at her :)

Jenny said...

That is the cutest video! I can't believe how much she's grown!