Beautiful girl!
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Valentine's Dinner
Chad and I are not big on Valentine's Day- it's just not our thing. But Abbey loves it, so I was glad to find out about a way she could celebrate it- Chad took her to a Father-Daughter Valentine's Dinner at our church. Abbey was so excited to go! I don't think she knew what to expect, but knowing that it would be just her and Daddy, and that Elliott was not going, was enough for her!
They had a great time. Abbey was so excited to tell me later about the chocolate fountain (I think that is all she ate there) and the games they played together. I am thankful that they had this special time together and I hope that Daddy is always one of Abbey's favorite Valentine's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Abbey is becoming such a beautiful young lady, and the smile on her face brought a huge one to mine! What a wonderful occasion for her.
She looks absolutely beautiful! (And so pink!) What a wonderful idea to have a Daddy/Daughter Valentine's dinner!
Bethany!! Abbey looks so grown up and so beautiful! My goodness! Enjoy every moment, it goes way too fast!
Post a Comment