Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pug vs. Bull

This is Chico. He is our almost 9 year old pug. He is cute and funny and sweet and kind of smelly. Also, he weighs about 20 pounds. 




During our recent trip to visit Chad's dad, Chico made some new friends. Very large, beefy friends. I was inside during his "play date" which is probably better as I would have been nervous about him getting stepped on. But since it ended well, here are the pictures, I hope you find them as amusing as I did. 


Not sure if he thought they were large dogs or he was a small cow. Either way, he was fine.

Then the bull, who Abbey has named Blackie, got interested.

Then Chico got frisky! You can tell from his ears and tail.


"Whatcha gonna do, Big Guy? Wanna play? Betcha can't catch me!" 
(I'm just guessing that's what Chico was saying.)


And then they were friends.

4 comments:

deatra said...

Great pictures!

Mum-me said...

brave dog!

(I'm scared of cows ...and eve more scared of bulls!!)

jennifer said...

That's pretty cute!!!

jordan said...

That is great! I was a little scared for Chico in the first few photos, but I knew it had to end well for you to be blogging about it.