Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Isn't it Romantic?

Yesterday, Chad and I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary. He went all out and gave me the biggest, most expensive present to date!
A fence for the backyard!!


Elliott, Abbey and Chico love the fence!
I am not sure what Elliott is wearing.

Just kidding, this wasn't my anniversary present, and Chad didn't install the fence himself. But we do have a fenced-in backyard now and I am thrilled. And...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


The closest thing to St. Patty's Day clothing we could find.
Still not sure where the rest of Elliott's clothes are.

7 comments:

Flip-flop Mama said...

That will be so nice to have a fence to send out dog (and the kids) out!! Happy Anniversary :)

jordan said...

I love you Abbey !

y o u spells you

the farmer in the dell, the farmer in the dell, hi ho the dairy-oh, the farmer in the dell

love Sophia

Kristine said...

A fence ain't such a bad anniversary gift. I think my new oven/cooking range was my anniversary gift a couple years ago.

debi9kids said...

Happy Anniversary!

The girls are just getting so big! WOW!

Shelly said...

So if the fence wasn't the present, what was? Matt and I will celebrate 7 years in August. Crazy how time flies.

jennifer said...

I'm a little late on commenting, but Happy Anniversary!

Amanda said...

Hey there, I hope ya'll had a great anniversary! Happy Fence! :)